Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Moments

Well, time for me to actually share something new I created
(besides a kit)!  Last week was Spring break, so the
boys and I went on a little bike ride.  We have this great park
next to our house that we went to. Plus the park also has
a small hiking area, that I've never
been on.  So I couldn't pass on bringing my
camera to capture some great moments while
we had some fun.
Even though the boys get tired of me
taking their photos, I at least get
a few good ones here and there.
I was even able to enter a couple of challenges:
and
 
I used last week's kit: Sending Flower for my page.
Here is the kit:

The team has come up with some stunning layout using this kit, too.
I will be sharing those later this week.  :)
Before you head out, I have a new
Easter/Religious kit that will be available tomorrow. 
Here is a little peek at He has Risen:

 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Scrappin Mama said...

Awesome layout! Love the photos!! Thanks for sharing with us atCreatedWithLoveChallengs
Lisa O

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Beautiful layout. Love those papers and cute boys. Thanks for playing along with us at Created with love challenges.
Linda K.

Maria Rud said...

Great layout! Boys are so cute and the papers are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

Hugs,
Maria

Roxann said...

I am so glad to see a scrap book page! I love to scrapbook and I am so far behind! Great page and cute boys. Thanks for sharing at TTCRD!