Thursday, March 21, 2013

Before the game!

So I've been a little busy bee this morning.
To make it better, I even dressed the part today! :)
I'm so ready for Spring, but sadly Mother Nature
has other plans, as we are getting snow.  Tell me about it!
Where is the sunshine? Guess I will have to get some coffee
to warm up this afternoon before the game.
You might be asking what game.  Well, in my house
it is madness when the college basketball tournament is here.
When I woke up, that was what everyone was
talking about.  I even had my 9 year old son, Cole, tell
me how to mark the brackets, and when all of the games where
on before he got home from school.  Yes, I live with sports nuts.
How I love them!!!
Anyway, I had to get busy this morning, as the only game I want to
watch is this afternoon.  THE ZAGS!!!  Go Gonzaga!!!!
While I will be home, I would love to be back in my
home town cheering on the Zags.  As I'm sure
the town is going CRAZY. 
Before I head off to go sit down to watch the game, I
was able to create 2 different layouts today.  Yes, two!
I know, crazy!!!
The first one is a layout with no pictures.  I've seen different
ones around, and have never done any myself. So funny as it sounds,
this layout was really hard for me.  I couldn't get the cross to look
right, but after some moving around this is what I came up with.
 
Challenge/Linky Party:
and
 
 
 
Now onto my second layout.  Way easier!!!  This picture is
from when we actually had some sun.  I really liked how
I could take the same kit, and make something else with it. :)
Challenge/linky party:
and


Here is a preview of what kit I ended up using
for both of my layouts:

 
Now I'm off to work on one more layout!  Have
a great day, and thanks for stopping by!!!


2 comments:

Jayne said...

Wow, both gorgeous projects, photo's or no photo's! Thanks for joining us over at LRW this week.

Rose said...

Trish, your beautifully layered embellishments look fabulous on these wonderfully designed layouts. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Buttons AND Bows" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose